WESTERN CARE LODGE - TARIFFS & BOOKINGS
Accommodation per room:
Short stays (1-3 nights) $100 per room/night
Long term (4+ nights) $85 per room/night
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE (where eligible)
Isolated Patients Travel And Accommodation Assistance Scheme (IPTAAS) rebates changed on 1 February 2016. Different rebate rates apply, depending on the duration of a guest's stay.
For further IPTAAS information, please refer to the IPTAAS website or contact Western Care Lodge.
Cancer Assistance Network: Rural Can Assist Branches can provide financial assistance for local people affected by cancer. For details please refer to Can Assist website
• To arrange accommodation phone the Manager Western Care Lodge.
• To check room availability you will need to have a “treatment planning date” for your cancer treatment to allow a firm booking date.
• As the accommodation is self care & self catering, if you cannot care for yourself, you MUST be accompanied by a carer.
• If there are no vacancies at the lodge during your treatment period the lodge Manager may be able to advise alternative accommodation options where IPTAAS assistance is eligible.
Monday to Friday
Between 8.30 am – 4.30 pm
Phone: (02) 6391 2300
Fax: (02) 6391 2399
Weekend accommodation may also be available for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights by phoning (02) 6391 2300 and leaving a message for a return call as volunteers are on duty during weekends. Emergency accommodation may be available on weekends. Please leave a message and contact details if unanswered or phone Nicole on 0417 237 128.
PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED
• Credit Card - VISA, MASTERCARD (excluding Diners & AMEX cards)
• Debit Card – EFTPOS